Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Family: Chapter 25

My friend and I had not learn anything from what happen to us with our runaway episode because about two weeks later we run into trouble again, my friend had an aunt that was very fat and everyone call her Aunt Fat we were going to go and stay the night with her in Logan, my parents would let me go with my friend sometimes and spend the night with her Aunt Fat, we missed the bus so we started to walk it was already evening time but still daylight outside, a man came along and ask us where we were going and we told him, he ask if we wanted a ride to Logan: we said yes he said that he had to deliver movies to a few theaters first and did we want to ride with him while he deliver them we said OK and got in the car, he deliver movies until about 10:0 that evening and it was very dark out, but instead of taking us to Logan he took us up a real dark hollow and told us to put out or get out so we got out and he pull away, my friend and I had no Idea where we were at until we walked out of that hollow, we walked all night to get to Aunt Fats house it was daylight when we knock on her door, she didn't know we were coming to spend the night with her, she ask what we were doing at her house and where we had been all night, we told her everything that had happen to us, she put us to bed and we spent two days with her before we went back home.

One day, I was with my girlfriends and five other boys in one of the boy’s car (he was older than the rest of us), and I was in the backseat with one of my girlfriends and three of the boys when I saw Dad come out of Hall’s Beer Garden. He hadn’t seen me, but I got real upset so the boys put me on the floor of the car and put their feet on me. Dad came over to the car and asked them if they had seen me or knew where I was. They said no and when Dad left, they drove me straight home. By the time Dad got home I was there already.

Another night, a gang of us was in this other boy’s car and we went to Lowe's Mountain Park by the graveyard to drink beer. We were goofing off and started to pour  beer on each other, like a water fight only with beer instead of water. We were having so much fun listening to the music and dancing, we forgot the time. The driver decided it was time to take us home, so we all piled into the car and he started off of the mountain. Since spirits were still high inside the car, he lost control but because we made so much noise none of us knew what was happening until he got the car stopped and we got out. We then saw how close we came to going over about 3,500 foot drop. The driver broken his thumb fighting to keep the car from going over edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment