Friday, February 10, 2012

My Faimly: Chapter 36

When I was 14 years old, I had a girlfriend, Karen, who lived in Dehue, she was also my cousin’s friend. One time Karen needed someone to go to a dance with her on a double date. My cousin couldn't go because she had already had a date to the dance so I was talked into going with her. I didn't want to but I went anyway - the boy who was my date had the car. My cousin and I stayed at Karen’s the night of the dance. Once there, we met up with another group of kids and they all decided they would go up a hollow they knew about. Karen came up to me and told me their plans begging me to go along, I told her I wanted the boy who brought me to take me back to her house. Boy, was he mad; I think he did 90 mph all the way home and we never said a word to each other. 

I got out of the car and went into the house and Karen’s mother said I was home early and asked where her daughter was. I gave her some excuse about not liking the boy I was with and had decided to come home, I told her Karen stayed at the dance. I watch TV with her mom until my cousin came in from her date then I told my cousin what had happen at the dance. And when Karen came home, she acted like she was drunk but I think she hadn’t drank a drop. Her eyes were all shining; we went in her bedroom and she told us all about her date including the sex part. It had been her first time. Karen ended up getting married and having a child by the time she was 16 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment